Hello everyone and welcome to our place!
As you probably know, I have a series called Blogger of The Month where I basically pick someone who still hasn’t find the love they deserve and do a small post about their blog to give them some exposure. But… Can I call it a series, though? I mean, the idea is there, but in fact, since I started (April) I was only able to do it twice LOL
Now, the thing is, contrary to what I was expecting I don’t really feel that it gave those awesome bloggers that much of exposure. The post had alright views and, maybe, they got some new followers because of it. But, the truth is, I can see your clicks guys! Yeah, I have a magic ball called Jetpack and I can see that only a minority will, in fact, click on the links I provide and, therefore, see these bloggers work.
After much thought, I decided to come up with a way that would actually make people try and find more work from the bloggers in question. And that way is, guest blogging! Basically, in my idea, if I saw an awesome post in one of the blogs I was following and then realize that it was written by another person, I would check it out and probably follow that person.
This way, from this moment on, you have the information that I’m completely open to receive your ideas and let you write a post to go in my blog! I don’t really care what you write, but there are some guidelines:
- The post has to be around the themes I write: Anime, Gaming, Digital Marketing, Mental Health. Of course, if you have one that doesn’t come up with these topics I’m always open to listen.
- It can’t have sexual content. You can talk about a show that contains sexual scenes, but I can’t have pictures that are too explicit. I want to maintain this place PG 🙂
- Images have to come from a host website such as Imgur.
- Try to come up with something that hasn’t been written already. I mean, if I already reviewed an Anime it doesn’t make sense to have another review of it.
- If you say you are writing a post, please don’t ghost me! I’m that kind of people that when they commit to someone will do it, so I’ll expect the same of you 🙂
- Just do it! I will not be following people asking if they want to participate. If you want, just do it. If you feel you are not good enough, just do it! If you are afraid that you are not ready… Just do it! I’m completely open to having a chat with you and I don’t really care if you are a noob or a specialist. If you write an ogre English or a perfect one! Just come and do it 🙂 What do you have to lose? Nothing!
What’s in It For You?
- Exposure, of course! 😀 But, ok, I need to go more in detail than that ahah
- At the moment I have around 600 followers (ofc not all of them read all of my posts)
- It’s hard to say a correct number of views I get per post since they vary depending on the theme (ofc). But, on average it’s about 50 views per post. I know it’s not much… But, it’s something
- My blog is already getting some traffic from Google, which means posts from here will probably be in a higher ranking versus yours if your blog is brand new
- I’ll post it all in my social media (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram). If you do nice 2:3 images I’ll also add it to my Pinterest where I get the best traffic. Not really working on there too much and still got 46 people from there this month.
What’s in It For Me?
Well, to be honest, I just want to help and make your community grow. But, it’s true that I will win some content for my blog which is nice 😉
How Does It Work?
Send me a message through my contact page and tell me in there which blog post you want to write and your blog address.
I’ll enter in touch with you the fastest I can and, if everything goes smooth, I’ll add you to my blog as a writer (or whatever the name is). You write the post in there, in your own way and, when it’s done I’ll review it and write a note at the end basically saying people to follow you.
Then, I’ll remove you from my blog as a writer and we continue our lives! 🙂 Me, happy to help a fellow blogger and you, hopefully, with some new followers!
Aaaand, that’s it! 🙂 Please, share this with your network! I’m sure that there are some bloggers that you know that I still haven’t the luck to meet and, the more people reading this, more people we will be able to help ^^… I hope!