Hi everyone and welcome to our place!
So, last week I wasn’t able to write the Award Monday due to my heavy schedule and I was already releasing my collab with the wonderful Mel. However, a week has past and it’s time to go for it again! 😀
This time is the Lovely Blogger Award! And I was nominated by the wonderful and lovely Keiko! Keiko’s blog is just lovely and I can completely understand why she was nominated in the first place! If you are looking for a place of awesome Anime reviews, episodic reviews and all of the sort this is the place for you! 😀
If you are not following Keiko yes I advise you to stop everything (reading this post included) and go following her right now! If you don’t… I will curse you… You will have random itches in your feet throughout the day! The ones that never seem to end and are uncomfortable as F!.
Before I foget here is the usual GIFs
The only reason you open my awads’ posts xD
Now, as always there are some rules that I need to talk! I mean, we DO live in a society you know?
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the 11 questions they ask.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family.
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answer to!
Let’s now answer the interesting questions from Keiko!
(How do I know they are interesting you ask? Well, because I’ve answered the first before writing this! xD):
Do you share your birthday with one of your favourite anime characters? (If you don’t know, use this link to check. It is in Japanese but its easy to navigate. The green box with the numbers are the months so that’s where you start. The days will appear once you choose your month and then you’ll get a list of characters.)
I wouldn’t say “favourite” but there are some that I do like a lot! 😀 For the ones who don’t know my birthday is January 19th xD The characters are:
Following on from that, do you share your birthday with a character you dislike?
Well, there are many characters there from Animes that I’ve not watched. So, if I had watched all those, probably there would be one! XD But this way there are none ahah
If you could be the protagonist of an anime, what type of protagonist would you be and what would you call yourself?
Uuuuh… Nice question!! I’m a preety nice person so seeing myself as an antagonist seems just contra-nature. However, for the sake of this answer I’ll try and give what I would be if I was an antagonist!
Well, I think that I would be those kind of antagonists (or I hope I would be) that are really smart and intelligent. I’m sure that I would be fighting for a cause that would be against something the system was not doing right in my opinion. You know those kind of antagonists that you are not really sure if they are the good or the bad person by the end of it? Yeah, I think I would be one of those xD
If you were a pirate, what would you be called?
Easy peasy! Arrrrr-thifis xD Please, all of you give a round of applauses to the amount of originality and comedy I just did right here! (Being ironic, of course :P)
You have been transported to the times of King Arthur. Who would you be?
Probably just some kind of the poor guys trying to sell some kind of merchant in the marketplace to make its living.
However, if I COULD chose I would want to be Merlin (thinking on the The Mists of Avalon book series). If I was a girl I would be one of the girls in the Avalon islands.
Following on from that question, what would your choice of weapon and horse be called?
Well, weapon of choice, a staff of course! 😀
My horse would be called… Hmm… Hard decisions!!! Ah! I know! My horse would be female and she would be called Daris, the first lady
If you were caught outside in a snowstorm, what would you do?
Is trying to find a coffee shop and enter it a option? If yes, then I would do that! If, not, imagining I’m in the middle of the wilderness, I would try to find a cave for me to stay until it ended. One without a bear by preference.
What one thing are you proud to own?
To own? I’m not really that matearilistic, so I don’t really feel proud towards the things that I have… I don’t really know how to answer this ahah I’m trying to think something material that I received for doing something, but yet again, I normally don’t get that attached to things…
Oh! Nevermind!!! Lol, stupid me! Of course I have something I’m proud that I own! In reality almost everything that is inside my house at the moment – like furniture, appliances and so on! xD They basically were bought with a lot of my own and my boyfriends’ work. I can proudly say that at 24 and my boyfriend with 26-27 were able to full our house with everything that you need in a house WITHOUT asking for any money to no one! 😛
As you can see… It took me some minutes to even remember that I bought thousands euros worth of things to fill my empty house! I’m materialistic to that point LOL
What’s the weirdest song you’ve ever heard?
Weirdest song I’ve ever heard? Uuuuh I do have one, but I’m not remembering the song or the lyrics right now… I know I’ve tweeted about that at some time… Just give me a minute…
So the lyrics go as:
“Somewhere in the world,
there is a father and a mother
And the father is a son,
Who has a mother”
Mind Blown Right here!
Maybe not the weirdest I’ve heard, I blame especially J-pop where there are many weird things happening there! BUT, I’ve heard this some weeks ago and I was just “WTF did I just heard?” Here is the video:
Have you ever started watching/reading something and forced yourself to finish it despite it being terrible? If so, what was it?
Hmmm… Probably, but I can’t think anything at the moment because it must have been when I was younger. At the present I just value time too much to do something like that! If I don’t like it I’ll stop it! Even if it something to be claimed as a masterpiece by the general opinion 😛
However! I do force myself to not drop it right away xD But normally I never end up finishing it 😛
What anime are you planning to watch from the spring season?
Well, I normally don’t follow seasons! HOWEVER, this will be the first time doing it so I can do episodic reviews for a website I just started writing and in extend it will come to my blog too XP
I’m going to try to follow persona 5 and Steins;Gate 0 xP If not able to do that I’ll be just doing Steins;Gate 0 😛
Now it’s time to name some LOVELY (and awesome) people! Remember to follow ALL of them! If you don’t… I’ll curse you and… You will never have another morning good hair in your life!
- The Lost Voice
- Mistress of Yaoi
- Limited Printed Games
For my questions… As usual I’m going to steal some of Keiko’s answers! Sorry, not sorry! 😛
- Do you share your birthday with one of your favourite anime characters? (If you don’t know, use this link to check. It is in Japanese but its easy to navigate. The green box with the numbers are the months so that’s where you start. The days will appear once you choose your month and then you’ll get a list of characters.)
- Following on from that, do you share your birthday with a character you dislike?
- If you could be the protagonist of an anime, what type of protagonist would you be and what would you call yourself?
- Which pet peeves do you have?
- What kind of trait is a red flag when it comes to an Anime that says to you right away that you won’t be finishing this one?
- As you know I’m doing the Hunger Games: Anime Edition at my blog… If you had to choose ONE character from Anime to compete in the “real” hunger games to win which one would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted a post completely after writing it and don’t publish it at all? If yes, what was the theme and why?
- Would you accept the challenge to write about something you never write about? Let’s say you only cover Anime and someone comes to you and askes for you to write about what do you think about astrology… Something like that!
- What are 3 positive traits about you that immediately come to mind?
- In the other hand, tell us one thing that you would like to change about yourself and why do you think you need to change it.
- What anime are you planning to watch from the spring season?
That’s all for today folks! Hope you had a good time and enjoyed reading this post of mine! That is my objective eheh! As you know I’ve been in a semi-hiatus but I think that starting Wednesday I’ll be more active in the WordPressland (Yes, I’m stealing the name too!) and just stalk your blogs again 😉