There they were. 8 people doing a circle around a pool of water with some kind of facilities at the center of it. The amount of tension was so heavy that the people were able to feel it in their bones. It was the Hunger Games and not a normal one. Each one participating were masters in their own skills and each one was a great threat for the others survivals. From the look in each face you could see that all of them were already thinking in their strategy and how they would come back alive. In the end, only one would survive so this was a battle to the death, everyone understood that and all of them wanted to come back to their lives, their stories.
A girl voice somewhat mechanic was heard, that was the beginning of the countdown to start this huge battle. One that no Anime show was able to ever to even consider doing it. Naruto took a deep breath. He knew that if he wanted to become Hokage someday he had to survive this. Maybe if he was pushed into this some years ago he would just not move and try to fight everyone head to head. However, he had grown older, stronger and, most important, smarter. He recapped his strategy for the second the battle started, he would had to really be on point with timing and not mess up one bit. While doing this heard the final numbers “3… 2… 1… Hunger Games Start!”.
When this last 3 words ended you could see immediate movement from the 8 sides. Naruto immediately did his hand seals for the forbidden technique he knew so well. Kage Bushin no Jutsu. He created 8 Narutos equal to him. Each one would go and try to follow and spy the other contestants while at the same time getting information in the terrain and one would try to find anything useful inside the facility. The smoke of the technique was not yet settled he was already pulling back and going the furthest he could from the center. He would need all his strength for this battle and while his shadows were getting information for him he would hide in the woods and gather energy to enter sage mode.
The facility was not far way and it would take only a few seconds until Naruto’s shadow was inside of it. From the start he saw that there were many weapons that would help him to fight this battle, but when he was looking more careful inside the boxes he heard steps and hid in the shadow the fastest it could.
He saw a pair of wings made of silver metal. When this figure started getting closer Naruto was able to notice that those wings were part of a complete silver metal armor. The upper part consisted only of a small breastplate extended to the place where you could find the figure of a hip and ended up with a skirt. It was Erza and her Heaven’s Wheel Armor. She seemed pissed off, but honestly, who wouldn’t? They had been caught unguarded, told that they would have to face to the death in this sort of arena and that’s it! They didn’t even knew what was happening and who would have done this.
Erza was also trying to find useful things inside the boxes, but she didn’t seem to care about weapons. “Isn’t there any food?” Erza said “I can’t believe I will have to pass without sweet cakes until this ends. God! I’m getting even more irritated! If Natsu was here I could just take all my frustration by beating the crap out of him…”, she went quiet suddenly “Who’s there? I can hear you!”, faster than a second she turned around and looked to where Naruto’s shadow was hiding.
“Did she spotted me? How could she? I’m concealing my presence the best as I can!” thought Naruto to himself. Erza started to slowly walking towards him. Naruto was almost making the shadow disappearing when a small little thing with a hat appeared.
– It is I, Excalibur, the best of the best and who the ladies want more!
– Who? Never heard of you!
– Fool! You never heard of me? How could you not? I’m the strongest weapon in the World! Of course you already have heard of me, the GREAT Excallibur!
– Who are you calling a fool? And no, I’ve never heard of you! That’s a huge talk for someone so small…
– Fool! If you don’t know about me I will tell you my story! Of course you are not the fondest when it come to the brains I see…
– What did you say? – Naruto could see in Erza’s voice that she was going to lose her temper in a short while!
– Fool! Don’t interrupt me! Do you know how luck you are for having the opportunity to talk with me? So, as I was saying…
– Lucky? I’m afraid we have different meanings for that w….
– Fool! Didn’t I told you not to inter….
Everything had happened in a matter of moments. In one moment Excallibur was talking the other is head was rolling in the floor. Erza had killed him faster than a blink of an eye. Behind of Excallibur’s warm corpse Erza was in this moment in a Samurai position after dealing his killing blow panting. She then rolled her head and looked into the eyes of Naruto’s shadow which went to a cloud of smoke immediately.
– God! This guy is even more annoying than Ichiya!
Killometers from there Naruto opened his eyes while at the same time he heard the first cannon-shot. It had started Naruto though while feeling a shiver down his spine.
So guys! What do you thought of that? Did you liked it? I’m not really that much of a writer so I was and am a little scared that I’m not able to deliver good stories with this Hunger Games series, so tell me below! 😀 And tell me if were expecting this outcome! xD
I’m going to change a little bit! the voting system!
- Voting will be opened until Saturday at 23:59p.m. not Sunday so I have more time to come up with the idea for the post and time to actually write it!
- I’ve heard that not everyone is being able to vote using the polldaddy system. This way, if you see that you are not able to do it, please DM me on Twitter (@Arthifis) or use my contact page saying who do you want to die and who do you want to kill! 😀
– VOTING CLOSED –