Hi everyone and welcome to my place!
It’s another Award Monday!!! This time I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by KingDylbagblog.
First of all, thank you so much King! 😀 I think everyone knows him by know, he is way more present in the community overall than me and the proof of that is how big is getting in such a fast pace! 😀 He blogs about a lot of stuff, but my favorite has to be his drawings! 😛 If you don’t know him, go follow him because you are missing out!
I think one of the last words I would use to describe myself would be mysterious, I mean… I’m just basically an open book, I always talk my mind, if you like it or not and I’m way too honest when it comes talking about my experiences! However, I always wanted to have that cool look of a mysterious guy who girls and boys (specially boys xD) fall for just because of the coolness I transpire… Of course I’m completely the contrary to be honest ahah But, non the less, thank you King for thinking about me as mysterious! It really brighten my day and I hope you see me as the cool kind of mysterious and not the creepy one xD
Let’s first address the most important point of an Award:
Now, that is done, let’s go over the rules shall we?
- Put the award/logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award(it seems the name was lost)
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people (I will try my best!)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to one of your best posts.
3 things about myself…
Let’s see if I still have anything interesting to share with you:
- I dream of making my living as a blogger/youtuber – Probably you already know, but this dream has getting stronger and stronger… Blogging seems to be the only thing I did in my life that I can’t get tired of… The only thing that bugs me at the moment is that I don’t have enough time to work on it honestly!!! This brings me to the second thing about myself.
- I get tired of things pretty fast – Yeah… You know that people who do something they love and never get tired of it… Yeah, I would like to have something like that! I am starting to realize that anything I do I basically tend to start getting tired pretty quickly. I think it’s because it stops being a challenge pretty fast and I see myself always in a routine… It doesn’t mean I’m doing a bad job because my work ethic is way too strong for starting slacking… It only means that I stop being happy with anything I’m doing pretty fast and that just sucks (Maybe I’m just having a bad day/week)
- I was tested to skip a class – In a happier and positive note, when I was in my first grade I did IQ tests and my parents were given the choice to skip me one year and enroll in the third grade instead of the second (I mean, I was doing second grade tests and having 100%…). Fortunately my parents said no! Yeah, I said fortunately! XD To be honest I don’t think skipping grades is a good thing… I was way happier by studying with friends with my age and go to university with 18 years old instead of a minor.
Now, for the 5 questions from King:
- Whats your favourite TV show?
Hmm can I pick 2 please????? My all time favourite has to be Friends (of course), but in a more dramatic note you have Downton Abbey! I just loved that TV show!
- Whats your favourite Genre for music?
I don’t really have one to be honest. You can see me jamming while listening to Pop and in a few moments later jamming to classic music (I’m not even kidding). However, the genre I’m listening more nowadays is POP. Unless we can call Rihanna a genre? If we can then it’s her!
- Whats your new years resolution?
Sorry King, really took me a lot of time answering this didn’t it? We are already in March! I don’t follow new years resolutions xD And last week I talked about writing a book, so this time is getting better at digital marketing. It’s the area I’m working right now and I feel that I still have a lot to learn!
- What are you excited for in 2018?
Final Fantasy VII… If it’s not yet again delayed to 2019, which by talking with Irina I think it probably will -.-”
- Favourite meme? (always have to do this one)
That’s an easy one! This one:
Hope my answers were good and mysterious enough! 😀 (Probably not!)
Now, cool people for you to follow and that I nominate:
If I’m tagging a lot of times I’m sorry, but rest assured! It means I think you deserve more spotlight so that’s that! Feel free to answer the nomination or not! 😀 I don’t want to impose work to anyone teehee
For my 5 questions:
- What is the thing that you never get tired of doing?
- I just recently got hit by this dilemma, so I’m gonna ask: If someone you loved had a cure for a disease which was destroying humanity but the tests to develop a vaccine would kill her would you consent and let her go or you would do anything in your power to save her (The person is willing to give her life the better good)?
- I love sweets! So share with us your favourite sweet from your country!
- What is the type of monster you like the best and the least?
- What song would you choose if you could only hear that one for the rest of your life?
My best Blog Post
Last, but not the least the Post I feel more proud of would be Yuri On Ice From a Performer Perspective 😀