Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 29 of the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge. First of all, here is the list for the 30-ish day video game challenge (you can click in the links to go to the posts of the previous days :D):
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
If you have been following my blog (in the video game part) you don’t need to be a genius to know which one is my favorite game developer. I mean I am always talking about their games and I have 3 of them in my top 3, being one of them my all time favorite 😀
My favorite game developer is, of course:
But you know… To tell you the truth is much more than only the Final Fantasy games… More than the graphics, the characters, the gameplay… I think what Square Enix excels the most is in the music. And not only for the Final Fantasy franchise. Life is Strange and Nier:Atomata (which won soundtrack of the year) are also good examples of that.
For me the most important part of a game is the music. Let’s face it, even if the graphics are over the top, the gameplay flawless, the story superb, if you don’t have the right soundtrack then the game will lose its appeal. In any game you will need to repeat things, because you lose or just because you need to grind and the music is what makes you appreciate it even if what you are doing is repetitive. That’s way gaming music is really good to study/focus because it is made to get your attention without making you stop focusing on what it’s important (in this case the game).
That’s why Square Enix is my favorite game developer, the music! Now here are the games that I really love from Square Enix:
Final Fantasy series (of course)
Life is Strange
That’s it for today guys! 😀 Which game developer is your favorite? Comment down below! 😀