Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 7 of the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge. First of all, here is the list for the 30-ish day video game challenge (you can click in the links to go to the posts of the previous days :D):
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
First, we have Navi from the Zelda series, but that one is too easy and everyone know about her 😀 So I’ll go a little further and find other character that annoyed me more than just “hey listen”.
After a lot of thinking I decided that I will do a post of the top 5, or 10 annoying video game characters, because there are too many! But for now I will pick:
Quina from Final Fantasy 9
Yes, I do have a problem! God, if Final Fantasy 9 gave me one of my favorite characters of all time (Vivi) it also gave me one that I hate the most. I don’t really understand why is she (or is it a he) in the party!
Basically she enters the adventure as a favor to her master (I think it is her master). Why does she go travel the world? To experiment all kind of foods. I mean, there is no problem with that, but why the F are you going with a party that is trying to save the kingdom, you are not going to be of much help…
Well, surprise surprise. She isn’t. She’s just there, she doesn’t give anything to the plot, always bouncing around with that enormous tongue of her. I think the only thing she serves to is to catch frogs in an optional mini game to receive better items. I mean, since she doesn’t really do anything besides eating (she eats the monsters too) she could be completely neutral to me. But I don’t know, there is something about her physics and way to do things that just pushes on my nerves!
Sorry for the rambling, but I got the rage to take up a little. Do you played Final Fantasy 9? Did Quina also annoyed you or is it just me? Who is your annoying character? Comment down below! 😀
See ya tomorrow! 😀