Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 5 of the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge. First of all, here is the list for the 30-ish day video game challenge (you can click in the links to go to the posts of the previous days :D):
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
So, my guilty pleasure game… I needed to think a lot for this one, because I don’t feel like I have a guilty pleasure in gaming, or if I do, I don’t see it as a guilty pleasure 😀 This way I went to the internet and ask google about guilty pleasure games… Oh boy! It seems I have more guilty pleasures than I though :’D Going to tell you 1 of them that appeared in more than one list:
The Sims Series
Now, for you to understand how much I loved this game and how much time I spent on it let me tell you that in the beginning of the Top 10 series I was really undecided between putting The Sims or the Mafia in number 10. Mafia ended up winning.
I played all of the Sims, but the main one was Sims 2. I did everything with it, really… EVERYTHING. I completed all careers, all aspirations, made all the supernatural sims, heck I even had the opportunity to see my sims dying from being hit by a meteorite.
However, when people ask me why did I spent so much time playing the sims I don’t really know how to answer… Yes, it’s a simulator, but a really easy one (It’s not like Sim City where you have to think in all sort of things)… I think the main appeal about this game is that you can be anyone and try a lot of things, you can try all these careers, you can build your dream’s house… Basically it let’s you to put your dreams in a visual form and I think there is not a problem with that right? If not for that… It’s always fun to put them inside the pool, take out the stairs and see them die MUAHAHAH
For the ones who also like Sims I recommend you the Sims 3 hunger games series on Youtube by Kpopp. It’s just hilarious! 😀
That’s all folks! This time I didn’t cheat!!!! Props to me \o/ Which game is your guilty pleasure? Comment down below! 😀