Hi everyone and welcome to my place!
I’ve been tagged to another award, I just can’t believe it… First I cannot express in words how happy I am!!! It really is an honor for being tagged in not one, but two awards!!! 😀 Second, guys I will start to get conceited if this continues!!!! (just kidding! :D)
I want to thank nesha for nominating me! I really love his ideas and although you tell that I am the creative one in this relationship, you should go look yourself in the mirror, because you are creative in ways I couldn’t be! I also want to thank you for helping me in the Anime Blogging Party as an administrator! It means a lot to me!!!! And sorry for taking almost a week to post this, but been busy busy busy 🙂
Again, if I had to do a real life speech, this is what would happen: (sorry, I’m loving this… I’m at my hometown where the internet sucks, so I am just seeing Jennifer Lawrence falling frame by frame ahahahah xD)
- The first rule is to share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Second, answer the question.
- Third, in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate eight to 13 people for the same award.
- Fourth, ask them three question.
Well, let’s answer some questions shall we?
If your waifu or husbando (or two of them if you have both) … if they somehow selected to join a Hunger Games, with you who also somehow joined in this killing competition … what will you do? Will you eat the poisonous berry together with them? Will you just kill them with love because you’re actually a yandere? Or did you have something else in mind?
Of course I would bring both, a waifu and a husbando!!!! The more the merrier!!! For the husbando I would bring Sasuke from Naruto (Unpopular opinion I know, but I just can’t dislike him) and for the waifu I would bring Kurisu from Steins Gate.
Basically we would have the power and the brains in our group! Sasuke would use his susanoo, Kurisu would define the best plan of action and I would use my running guy talent to distract the oponents (?)… To give you an impression of how it would be:
We wouldn’t even have to kill anybody, we would just destroy the arena and get the hell out of there! So no berries for us 😀
Second question! If you get a chance to visiting Japan next week, what is the first place that you will visit after you dropped on an airport? Beside the hotel, of course. Will it be a love motel? Or a porn shop? Or a hentai store? LOL. Or visiting a number of famous landmarks from Kimi no Na wa.? Or did you have something else in mind?
Probably, this will sound stupid, but the first thing I will do is visit a shrine. I love japanese culture, way beyond only the anime. The main thing that fascinates me is how the are able to combine modern with tradition and I just love the small shrines all over the place 😛 (Ah and buy something from the vending machines! Other thing I love about Japan, you can buy almost everything in those XP)
Okay for the third, because the two questions are already pretty high standard enough, therefore the third one is quite simple. Why are you watching anime?
Well, this is a really good question! I normally compare anime with real life series, since they are competitors when we think about entertainment. The thing with anime is that there are way more genres and original stories than real life series. You have much more different worlds and they are also done with a way more creative thinking than series. Moreover, they are way better made than series. Let’s talk about the fantasy genre… In anime we have these really awesome landscapes, magic seems just natural because everything is animated… when we see this genre in tv series we find that there is not that brilliance you are expecting from a fairy tail environment, and let’s not talk about the special effects in tv series (not movies)… Normally they are horrible.
In short, I watch anime because it is really well done and because of the diversity present in the anime world.
Now my 13 nominees!!!! (probably you may already have been nominated, but what the heck! You’ll get double, triple (etc.) nomination like a boss!)
- We blog games – Well, his blog is recent, I’m spying on them (don’t tell anyone) to see how to write better game reviews 😀
- Vinnieh – When you enter his blog you have a feel that you just entered in this fancy, really hollywoodesc world and yes you are correct, he makes movies reviews!
- Fueled by Smiling – One of his series is the smile of the week (in anime)! How much more unique can you get?
- Peach’s Almanac – He writes about anime, games, movies and “anything that tickles him in the all right places”. Do you know that feeling of “how the hell did he remembered and wrote something so good?”… Well it happens to me when I read some of his posts!
- Chizurue – Chizu-bro for me! 😀 Well you know that kind of blogs you enter and it’s just SO cute and SO adorable? Well that’s her!
- All Andrealina – She is going for the NaNoWriMo 2017 Challenge, although with a twist. instead of a novel she is going for a 50k words post. Yeah you read that right, 50K. I’m curious to see how it goes!
- littleanimeblog – They are back and they are having a baby…. How cool is that?? Let’s just say, they are a couple and they are the real deal ok? They went out before I started my blog, so I’m really curious to see what they are going to post for the future!
- Couch Cruisin’ – She makes reviews of anime, video games, television, basically everything and it’s all from her couch! She started writing because she felt a little down and confused with her path. Sorry, to say this, but thank god you were feeling bummed out! It gave us your blog!
- Mechanical Anime Reviews – He finds and judges the schematics of different anime. Well, if that’s not a unique way to review anime I don’t know what is!
- CrackDownReview – He makes reviews about anime, video games, manga, and basically everything. More than that he has an excellent design! I love it!
- The Pantless Anime Blogger – He is going for the 1000 reviews… without pants! At the moment he is at number 412 (lol I have like 30 posts if not less) – only 588 to go! Gambatte!!!!!
- Irina – I know, I know! She already has been nominated like hundreds of time… But that’s what happens when you do such a great job. Besides her drikinggame which is really original she also has the blogwarming…. I… don’t have words… Excellent job Irina!
- Karandi – Another person that was nominated like hundreds of times… Again, that’s what you get when you do such an excellent job and give so much to the community! And well, she’s the only doing the 100 and 200 words reviews, at least that I know, so of course it’s unique! 😀
Now for my questions (You can change anything if you want :P):
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you write more in the inspiration of the moment or do you write them more rationally, like letting the posts rest in the draft board for that 20th review?
- If you could live in any year/era you wanted, which would you choose and why? (you can also choose the future)
That’s all everyone! Go give love to all of my nominees please!!!!! Thank youu!! Again, thanks to Nesha for this nomination!
See ya soon! 😀