Hi guys and welcome to my place!
As you may already seen I started today the 30-ish day anime challenge 😀 Did you think I would only do it for anime? Of course not! Being my blog about anime AND video games I am also going to do the 30-ish Day Video Game Challenge until 25th of December!!! 😀 So you get not one, but two christmas presents! Guys I’m in Oprah mode right now!!!!
So here is the list for the 30-ish day video challenge (I am not doing “my favorite game one” since, as in anime, I’m doing a top 10 series :D)
- Day 1 – Very first video game.
Day 2 – Yout Favorite Game of all time
- Day 3 – Your favorite character.
- Day 4 – A game that is underrated.
- Day 5 – Your guilty pleasure game.
- Day 6 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
- Day 7 – Most annoying character.
- Day 8 – Favorite game couple.
- Day 9 – Best soundtrack.
- Day 10 – Saddest game scene.
- Day 11 – Best gameplay.
- Day 12 – Gaming system of choice.
- Day 13 – A game everyone should play.
- Day 14 – A game you’ve played more than five times.
- Day 15 – Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
- Day 16 – Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.
- Day 17 – Game with the best cut scenes.
- Day 18 – Favorite antagonist.
- Day 19 – Favorite protagonist.
- Day 20 – Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
- Day 21 – Favorite genre.
- Day 22 – Game with the best story.
- Day 23 – A game sequel which disappointed you.
- Day 24 – Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
- Day 25 – Favorite classic game.
- Day 26 – A game you plan on playing.
- Day 27 – Best voice acting.
- Day 28 – Most epic scene ever.
- Day 29 – Favorite game developer.
- Day 30 – A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
So day one is my very first video game!! This one is just hard to answer!!! I don’t know! I’ve been playing video games since age 4-5 (the perks of having a older brother :P)
I think that the first video game I ever played was (probably): The Incredible Machine.
Does anyone remember this game? It was a puzzle game, where a ball started in one point and you had to make her go to other side by using physics laws and many objects such as fans. Everything also had to be timed perfectly so you could do it. Yeah, I was playing this with age of 4-5. I’m not going to review the game, since I don’t remember very much about it, but it was incredibly fun and challenging to play! xD Here is a little of gameplay foy your enjoyment:
Did you had the opportunity play this game? What is the first video game you ever played (at least as far as you can remember! :D) Comment down bellow!