Hi guys and welcome to my place!
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest.
And The Liebster Award is to show love to bloggers, new and old! It’s a fun way to get your favorite bloggers to share things about the blogger behind the blog and promote them to your readers.
Well! I wasn’t expecting this! :3 I want to thank Chizurue (Chizu-bro!!!!! – but just for me :D) for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It really means a lot to me ^^
I also want to thank my family for always supporting and my boyfriend for…. Oh it’s not that kind of acceptance speech? Oh I’m sorry!!! My first time doing this! Oh well… It’s for the best,t If it had to go and make a speech, probably this is what would happen:
Now… THE RULES:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you. (Arthifis @ Arthifis’ Place here!)
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family.
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answers to!
Let’s start with the questions shall we? 😀
What is your crazy dream? The craziest one yet or you could list ’em! (No judgy eyes here. Pinky swear.)
Well… I have a lot of dreams and they are constantly changing! Moreover I don’t think any dream is crazy, if you work really hard you can achieve anything you want (at least I hope that’s true!) At the moment I think the dreams that are less probable to happen and therefore craziest would be: Make a living by creating content as a blogger/youtuber (I don’t even have a youtube channel yet lolol) and make a living as an interior decorator 😀 But there are many others! Dunno if I’ll reach all of them, but it’s ok! The path to reach them is where it’s all the fun anyways 🙂
A character you would like to meet in real life and be fast friends with (or maybe more than friends)? WHY? (Anything from anime, manga, k-drama, books, tv series)
Damn!!! That’s a hard question to answer. There are so many…. But I would choose Kuma from Persona 4 to be fast friends with! He is just so funny and cute!!! I love him! :3 With him as my friend there would not be a dull moment in my life!
To follow up that previous one: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
Maybe not the most boring, but definitely the most irritating, making him boring: Excalibur from Soul Eater.I think there is no need to explain why 😛
Favorite music or album you could listen to all day? And why? Is it the lyrics, the melody or the vocals?
Ok… You are going to make fun of me with this one :$ Almost anything from Rihanna. I just love her music so much. Clearly it’s not because of the lyrics xP But I do love the melody and the vocals, I like to listen music to make me happy and Rihanna always puts me in the mood to dance!
What book/anime would you recommend to someone who have never read/watched the genre (fantasy, horror, YA, mystery, erotica, poetry or anything etc.) or the type of materials to appreciate fiction (books, manga, light novels, anime, etc.). Choose one or two. The more the merrier!
- Fantasy (Apart Harry Potter of course): The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel – it combines the real world with anything that we think that are only stories and mythology so damn well that it makes you think if the story you are reading could not be in fact true!
- Mystery; Anything from Dan Brown! The guy is a genius!
- Music/Idols: AKB0048 – It is not just an idols anime, it’s much more!
- Thriller: Steins Gate – It’s one of those animes that are perfect!
- Fantasy: Spirited Away – That one does not need any explanation
What are you deathly afraid of?
I had to think a lot about this one… Got to the conclusion that what I am most deathly afraid of is time >.< I am always rushing! Every time I am doing something that doesn’t seem to be productive for my life in general I just want to stop it and move on… Basically, I am afraid of not having the time to achieve everything I want to achieve 😛
What is the funniest word to you? (Mine is apparently ‘pengwings’. Just ask Benedict Cumberbatch) Or anything that makes you laugh when you hear it?
Chizu-bro you could have written easier questions… Damn! It doesn’t make me laugh, but it always put a smile on my face! It is “okidoki!” or “okis”, sometimes people write it instead of ok. I don’t know why, but I just like the sound of it! 😛
What mythical creature would you like as a pet?
Could he not grow up on me??? If not then I would choose a small chimera! If it needs to grow up, a phoenix 😀
What’s the most useless talent you have?
I can make a pretty accurate impression of the running guy meme! Well, it’s a talent right?
If you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase? And why?
The first thing that came to my mind was intelligence. But after some though I think that I would choose kindness. With kindness comes acceptance and respect, with those comes not giving a f**** of what other people do and let them be themselves…. With that comes a society where you have world peace and you can be every thing you want without receive “the looks” or rude comments about your life. I’m going to stop here, just because I don’t want to write an essay about why I think the world is just wrong!
Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Explain your choice.
Finally an easy question \o/ I would 100% choose the real world. Don’t take me wrong! I had a hell of a ride until now and I am only 24 years old. Life isn’t easy and it takes a lot of effort to reach anything. But, if I lived somewhere where all of my dreams come true with any effort I wouldn’t be happy. As I told you earlier, the path to reach my goals is where the fun is! 😀
Bonus question: What is that one word to describe yourself (escapist, sleeper, blogger, etc.)? And maybe one gif or one epic picture to pair it with (not the actual you but a representation of you — it can be animals, anime character, a tree or whatever).
Can it be 2? I have 2 strong traits about myself that are in the same foot!
So the first: perfectionist (with myself): I am never satisfied! I am always trying to improve myself, being as a person or when doing something (I’m those kind of guys that always go to the 100% when playing games)
Second: Acceptive (Is that a word?): I accept everyone and how they are (if they are respectful). I don’t really care how you dress, how you decide to live your life, so on… If you respect others then you are fine by me!
Now: 11 bloggers I love that I want to nominate!
- nesha senpai @ #moe404 – He is such a helpful guy! One week in the Anime Blogging Party and he is already administrating it with me >.< His blog design is just over the top!
- Karandi @ 100 Words – This one does not need any kind of introduction! Always present and giving her support to all the anime blogging community
- KimchiSama @ Anime for the soul – His review for Btooom! just made me put it to my “want to watch list”, yes, it’s that good!
- A nerdy perspective – Do you know that kind of blogs that you fall in love just because? I don’t know what it is, but she has that kind of way in writing that makes you fall in love!
- Jon Spencer @ Jon Spencer Reviews – You will find many themes around this blog! It is really refreshing to see so much different content in one place.
- Sirius @ When Sirius Writes – I fell in love with his 30 day anime challenge! Hope he gives me permission to steal it!!!! 😀
- Irina @ I drink and watch animes – just because I don’t want you to feel sick with being hangover from you awards addiction! Serious, she is one of my inspirations as a blogger!
- Raistlin0903 – I am not following him for a lot of time, but from what I have seen so far I am loving it 🙂 He reviews not only anime, but series and movies. Also his blog is lit!
- Jake Coker – He does anime reviews, manga reviews, he has a youtube channel,he also streams on twitch… I would love to learn with him some time management! Really cool blog to follow 😀
- Ya boy Jack @ The Aniwriter – More than reviews he also gives you the anime news each week! He just started a patreon, so go give him your support! 😀
- tetrax4berium @ _LIFEisAniMovie_ – Never saw reviews so well structured as tetrax does! I should learn from him since I normally am all over the place 😀
And now! The 11 question you will need to answer (MUAHAHAHAH)
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could enter any fantasy world of your choice, which one would you pick and why?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Do you see yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you put first the cereal and then the milk, or first the milk and then the cereal?
- Are there any anime/serie/movie you saw that you think you would do a better job writing it, which one and why?
- Which anime/serie/movie disappointed you the much and why?
- What fictional character you love the most and why?
- Without thinking! Complete the following sentence: Tomorrow I will…
- Would you want to make a living as a blogger or it will always be a hobby for you?
- What is the craziest thing you did?
You are completely free to change any question! Even totally! 😀
That’s all for today folks! Thanks again Chizu-bro!