Hi guys and welcome to my place!
So today I am not doing reviews of my favorite animes/videogames! Today I bring you an idea which I called “Anime Blogging Party at the Living Room”… Wtf is this may you ask? Well to start explaining, first I want to explain where the idea came from!
The idea beyond this blog always was to be my house… That’s why I always start with “welcome to my place” and the objective always was to bring the most people possible together so we can have “OUR Place”!
Now, this is for everyone! To other starting anime bloggers who are trying to grasp the basics and to define strategies to grow, for the ones who already have a fan base AND to everyone that likes to read about anime!
So, what is the best way to meet people? YOU THROW A PARTY! And since I have a place it can be at my living room! This is the vision -> a digital space where basically you are in a party with a bunch of bloggers where you can say what you want (anime related of course) and shout out your work.
Well.. Now that you understand the vision, let me explain you how does this work in the real world 😛 I don’t know if everyone has a Facebook page, (if not what are you waiting for? It’s free and it’s a way to show your work) but I do have one! I’ve created a public group called “Anime Blogging Party” (you can find it HERE). The idea is for you to join and start posting things about anime and share when you write new posts. This way I believe it’s easier to find another people who have the same interests as you and befriend them, as also getting known by others 🙂
Now… There are some rules into it of course! Just think, what would make someone getting thrown of a party? 😛
- No spam! Well, probably if you get into a party and start shouting you name every 5 seconds you will be thrown out. You can say everything you want, EXCEPT when it comes to sharing your blogging posts! You can only share in the group about your posts ONCE a day! (and of course, if you are spamming other things that will also be a problem)
- Going out of topic! So, this is an anime blogging group, this way when you are sharing a post it has to be about anime. For example I have a blog about anime and videogames, only the anime ones will be shared in that group.
- No selling! This is for sharing your content, not selling anything. If the post you are sharing sells something in the middle of it, ok! There is no problem! However, you cannot try to sell anything directly in the group.
- No Fighting! If you start punching someone at the party what happens? You will be thrown out of the party, here will be the same (and I am really strict about this one). If you have any problem, take it outside! In the group there are no lacks of respect to anyone. Of course we have different opinions and we want to discuss it, but it will be done civilized.
- Have fun! The main reason for a party is or having fun! So have fun while doing it! 😀
Now! This is a party, so the more the merrier!!!! You have complete freedom to invite anyone that you think it will be a good add to this party! Remember, the objective is for you to know another anime bloggers / readers and for us to grow as a community, so when you are helping the party you are also helping yourself! 😀 Moreover, the party is for everyone, so if you have any kind of idea/suggestion tell me!
Now! Let’s get this party started!!!!!!!